BEST IN THE WEST – The only true Beer League in town!
WINTER 2023-2024 Registration Information
Registration $6700, includes HST:
$500 non-refundable deposit required at registration for either payment plan
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS – SAVE $200: $6000 (plus $500 deposit at registration) – pay in full by start of season October 2, 2023.
Regular Payment Plan:
$500 registration deposit
$3200 at start of season, October 2, 2023* see Late Payment Fees note below
$3000 by December 4, 2023* see Late Payment Fees note below
Multi-team discount: Team reps with more than one team will receive another $100 0ff for every team they register after the first team.
$150 Team Bond: A team bond of $150 is in addition to the league fees above and must be paid by any new teams or returning teams that have not paid or have lost this amount. The team bond can be lost for reasons outlined in the CRHL Rules and Regulations, including game forfeits.
* LATE PAYMENT FEES – TAKE NOTE – We have the best payment terms of any league out there so if you do not adhere to them be aware:
- Late on payment per due dates above – first late fee $100; second missed payment loss of team bond and forfeit a game
- Continued late payments result in forfeitures and/or suspensions
- Returned cheques (for any reason) – $50 fee per returned cheque and a loss of team bond
Pay by post-dated cheques: mail cheques to c/o Stride Business Works Inc., 200-15 Fitzgerald Road, K2H 9G1
Pay by email transfer: Click to view e-mail
Pay by credit card: login and click myCRHL in the top right corner!
Season runs first week of October to mid-April, 2024
17 game season, plus 4 playoff games, then semi-finals and finals
Division finals are a two game series
Excellent ice times at west end facilities (KRC and Bell Sensplex)!
Why the CRHL?
- Consistency – same Convenor and staff committed to your best hockey experience (Click to view e-mail)
- Sponsor of month – features benefits and discounts
- Team of the Month award
- Easy-to-navigate league website with up to date stats
- Pay however you want: e-transfer, credit card, cheque, or cash!
Hands down best league prize in the city: a keg of beer from Ridge Rock Brewing Company, Carp, to each division winner
Still can’t decide? See what other teams are saying:
We came back to the CRHL as we were unsatisfied with the customer service in our other league. Our experience has been much improved as they respond to inquiries within a short time frame as well as listen to the information and feedback you provide as a team representative. Furthermore we noticed slightly earlier game times in addition to more games per dollar spent overall. Our team will be sticking around and kudos to organizers. – Jay Burley~Vikings Hockey
For new teams without a unique login, use the form on the LEFT. This will create a username and password so you can access the credit card gateway.
For returning teams use the form on the RIGHT. You can update your information using this form. Using the form on the left will give you an error.