BEST IN THE WEST – The only true Beer League in town!
WINTER 2021/2022 Registration Information
Standard Registration: $6,300 incl. HST:
- $300 non-refundable required to hold your place
- $3,000 Second payment due October 7, 2021
- $3,000 Final payment due December 16, 2021
Early Bird Registration: $6,100 incl. HST:
- $300 non-refundable deposit to hold your place
- $5,800 full payment by October 7, 2021
Multi-team discount: all team reps with more than one team will receive another $100 off for every team they register after the first team!
Pay by post-dated cheques: mail cheques to c/o Stride Business Works Inc., 200-15 Fitzgerald Road, K2H 9G1
Pay by email transfer: Click to view e-mail
Pay by credit card: login and click myCRHL in the top right corner!
Season runs first week of October – end of March 2022
Guaranteed 22 game season, consisting of 18 regular season games plus 4 playoff games
Division finals are a two game series, in addition to guaranteed games
Excellent ice times at west end facilities (KRC, Nepean Sportsplex and Bell Sensplex)!
Why the CRHL?
- Consistency – same Convenor and staff committed to your best hockey experience (Click to view e-mail)
- Sponsor of month – features benefits and discounts
- Team of the Month award – Team gift certificate at D’Arcy McGees Pub & Restaurant, Terry Fox Drive
- Easy-to-navigate league website with up to date stats
- Pay however you want: e-transfer, credit card, cheque, or cash!
Hands down best league prize in the city: a keg of beer from Ridge Rock Brewing Company, Carp, to each division winner
Still can’t decide? See what other teams are saying:
We came back to the CRHL as we were unsatisfied with the customer service in our other league. Our experience has been much improved as they respond to inquiries within a short time frame as well as listen to the information and feedback you provide as a team representative. Furthermore we noticed slightly earlier game times in addition to more games per dollar spent overall. Our team will be sticking around and kudos to organizers. – Jay Burley~Vikings Hockey
For new teams without a unique login, use the form on the LEFT. This will create a username and password so you can access the credit card gateway.
For returning teams use the form on the RIGHT. You can update your information using this form. Using the form on the left will give you an error.